Saturday, October 10, 2026

3M Yule Always Be In My Heart

Kelly, Barb, and I have been creating together as the Three Musketeers every month since November 2014. We all three create a card using the same image. I always enjoy seeing how different our cards are, even though we use the same image. This is one of my favorite posts of the month. 

We take turns choosing what stamp will be used. This month it was my turn. I chose the Spellbinders House Mouse Tree-Mendous Christmas stamp set.

It has been determined that this will be the last year of this series, so this was my last time to choose what we used. I think the image is adorable, but I really chose this set because one of the sentiments expresses my thoughts about Barb and Kelly -- Yule always be in my heart. You two are the best!

Be sure to check out Barb's and Kelly's cards, too...

Barb

Kelly

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image/Sentiment
: Spellbinders House Mouse Tree-Mendous Christmas - I colored it with Copic and Olo Markers

Papers: Accent Opaque 120# Red, Amazon 120# White, and SU Shaded Spruce CS and DP from my scrap file

Dies: Honey Bee Sweet Stack Rectangles and My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles

Embellishment: Amazon Nail Art Rhinestones 

No comments:

Post a Comment