Saturday, September 26, 2026

Using this ONE Stamp for Kicks in 2026 - September

I've been dealing with some annoying health issues this month that have made it challenging for me to make cards. It is what it is and most of those cards will just remain unmade.

That being said I want to make two of this one. This blog post is the first of the two. It is my One Plus Twelve which usually posts on the 3rd of the month. One Plus Twelve is the founder of this series. She invited Barb and I to join her in 2019 and we're still going strong.

The idea is to use the same ONE stamp (not a set) each month to create a card. Sentiments can be used, too, if we choose.

My ONE stamp this year is a beautiful floral from the Pinkfresh Studio Amazing Things stamp set. Ironically, Barb and I happened to choose the exact same stamp this year. Can you believe it?

This month I colored the image very minimally in a neutral shade.

You can see Barb's and Kelly's cards on Instagram as well as their blogs...

Barb's blog

Kelly's blog

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Stamp/Die: Pinkfresh Studio Amazing Things stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, minimally colored with Olo Markers, and re-stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink

Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strips in Reverse

Papers: Accent Opaque 120# White and SU Crumb Cake CS 

Dies: Honey Bee Sweet Stack Rectangles and PinkFresh Sparkling Diamond

Embellishments: Amazon Diamond Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment