Tuesday, September 29, 2026

3M Cupcake Party

Last Saturday I mentioned that I wanted to make two of the many cards I've missed in the past few weeks due to health issues. This is the second of those two cards. It is my Three Musketeers  card for September.

Kelly, Barb, and I have been creating together as the Three Musketeers every month since November 2014. We all three create a card using the same image. I always enjoy seeing how different our cards are, even though we use the same image. This is one of my favorite posts of the month. 

We take turns choosing what stamp will be used. This month it was Barb's turn. She chose the CC Designs Cupcake Party set.

Thank you, Barb!

Be sure to check out Barb's and Kelly's cards, too...

Barb

Kelly

I guess technically this is also my Catch Up card for September.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image/Sentiment
(provided by Barb): CC Designs Cupcake Party - I colored it with Copic and Olo Markers

Papers: SU Rose Red CS and DP from my scrap file

Dies: My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles

Embellishment: Amazon Nail Art Rhinestones 

No comments:

Post a Comment