I have been honored to do some guest designing for Spellbinders this month featuring items from their Esther Glas release. The products are perfect for junk journaling, mixed media and such, but I think they work well for cards, as well so most of the items I've made have been cards, as you'll see in this blog post and others this month.
I used the Torn Edges with Tag Etched Die Set for today's card. You'll notice it's really intended for journaling, junk journaling, scrapbooking, mixed media kinds of things, but if one thinks outside the box it can also be used to make cards.
'tis the Season is from the Spellbinders House Mouse Merry Little Christmas stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Very clever use of the dies, Jeanette - love the fact that it surprized me by being a Christmas card - well done!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine