Sunday, August 23, 2026

Spellbinders Desk-Top Calendar

I have been honored to do some guest designing for Spellbinders this month featuring items from their Esther Glas release. This is my fourth and final blog post featuring these items for Spellbinders. 

Today's items were especially fun for me. I used the Torn Edges CardLab Etched Die Set to make a desk-top calendar. I plan to add pages behind each month with the birthdays of my friends and family members.


Spellbinders also has a CardLab Box that can be decorated and assembled to hold the cards. Although I didn't receive that item as a guest designer I did purchase one and plan to make it in the near future to hold my calendar.



I think this set of dies and box would also be a great way to have favorite recipes closer at hand. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment