Monday, July 20, 2026

CAS908 Butterflies & Moths

Each Monday there is a new CAS Challenge on SCS. It's always fun to see what others create using the CAS theme.

Pam is this week's hostess. She chose the theme...

Butterflies & Moths



Here's my card (I will admit it's not as CAS as most of my CAS Challenge cards):


I want to thank my friend for the products I used on this card. I "won" her White Elephant gift at the retreat I attended in April and the Pink & Main products were part of that amazing gift of goodies. Thanks Darlene!

I hope you'll check out the challenge - HERE - and play along, too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Stamp/Die Set: Pink & Main Thoughtful Butterflies stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink

Papers: Accent Opaque 120# White and SU Crushed Curry and Early Espresso CS and Pink & Main Fluttering Fall DP 

Dies: MFT Stitched Rectangles, Pink & Main Fluttering Friends, and Pink & Main Grateful Words

Embellishments: Pink & Main Fluttering Fall Glitter Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment