It's posting day for the Creative Crew. What exactly is the Creative Crew? We are a group of 6 card-making friends from various US locations who have a fun monthly creative adventure with a secretive twist.
Most months one of us serves as hostess, choosing a theme and sending out image/papers to work with. However, the first and last month of each round is a bit different. Barb and I put our heads together and choose a theme for the first month of each round. The last month of each round Barb randomly chooses a color scheme and I create a sketch for us to use.
This is the first month of this round. Barb and I chose this theme...
Career Day
Here's my card:
My cousin is a nurse and will be retiring in a few months. I first thought I'd make this a retirement card for her. On second thought I decided it was more theme appropriate to make it a Get Well card.
Jeanette - that's me
Lorraine - SCS Gallery
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Image: Penny Black Wishing You Well stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored with Copic and Olo Markers, and then re-stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
Sentiment: Taylored Expressions All Together - Occasions 2 stamp/die set stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
Cardstock: Accent Opaque 120# White, Recollections Black, and SU Summer Splash CS
Dies: Gina K Master Layout 1
Embellishments: Amazon Diamond Dots



What a sweet card. Since I have several family members who are nurses I loved this card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous image Jeanette - and you have used it beautifully - a fabulous card
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
This card is so cute. Sweet image and perfect coloring! I am sure she will love the card!
ReplyDelete