Saturday, August 8, 2026

Spellbinders Number Field - Showtime

 I have been honored to do some guest designing for Spellbinders this month featuring items from their Esther Glas release. The products are perfect for junk journaling, mixed media and such, but I think they work well for cards, as well so most of the items I've made have been cards, as you'll see in this blog post and others coming later this month.

I'm starting this guest designing series with a very simple layered card featuring the Number Field 3D Embossing Folder.


I embossed a piece of metallic gold CS and then blended a rose colored ink onto it to give it the illusion of being rose gold.

I then die cut that one piece into 3 layers, also cutting black CS for the layers so each on could be elevated on the card.

This picture shows the layers a little better:


The Showtime comes from another item in this release - the Torn Edges with Tag die set.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing this card and will look forward to seeing some other cards and items that I've made from the Spellbinders Release.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment